We are so thankful to be able to re-open our restaurant in-line with government guidelines. To do so, we have implemented updated health and safety practices as well as social distancing measures in both the front and back of house. Our priority as always is the safety of our team and you our friends This therefore means we will temporarily be running a reduced menu, which we hope to increase very soon.
We appreciate your understanding and a massive thank you for your support.
Please note: Customers will be required to give their details to staff to make contact tracing easier (one contact per household),
To book a table in our restaurant please email your request to email@example.com, or contact us on 01932 584316.
Maximum 6 people per booking.
Although we will reserve a very limited number of tables for walk-in bookings, we strongly advise pre-booking to avoid disappointment.
The members bar will be open for takeaways from 8:00am – 4:30pm.
Our Opening Hours
The Inn on the Lake will be re-opening on Saturday 4th July from 10:00am – 10:00pm
- The Bistro/ bar and outside terrace space, 10:00 to 22:00
- Takeaway Café, 08:00 to 16:30 (from the Members’ Bar)
- Food service, 10:00 to 21:00 (Main meals stop between 15:00 and 17:30)
- The Island Bar will be open from 11:30 to 21:00
We will be operating a reduced menu and reduced draught beers.
- Breakfast from 10:00am – 11:30am
- Light bites from 11:45pm – 9:00pm
- Main menu from 11:45pm– 3:00pm and 5:30pm– 9:00pm
Covid-19 Safety Measures and Guidelines
We have implemented updated health and safety practices as well as social distancing measures in both the front and back of house. Please read the changes we have implemented below, if you have any further concerns or questions contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or 01932 584316.
• Please observe our safe distance guideline of 1m+ throughout the clubhouse and external seating areas.
• We can only accommodate a maximum of 6 guests per table/ group. Please do not move any of our tables.
• Find a table with a green circular card. This means the table has been cleaned, prepared and is ready for you. All non-pre-booked tables operate on a first come, first serve basis.
• A change in weather…
- We cannot accommodate you changing tables or moving from outside to inside in the event of sudden poor weather
• Each party/ table will be asked to provide a contact name and telephone number before any food or drink orders can be taken, unless a table booking was made.
- Located on the ground floor.
- We are operating an all-day cleaning program and ask you to be patient if cleaning is in progress.
- We ask you to please use the foot pump sanitizer stations before entering the toilets.
• When queuing to place, please be mindful of social distancing, make use of the foot pump sanitize stations provided and wait to be called
• A one-way system has been implemented for the safest travel around the restaurant (2 entrances and 2 exits)
• The facilities will be well ventilated, for example by fixing doors and windows open where appropriate
• Enhancing cleaning for busy areas
• We encourage customers to use hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities as they enter the venue and toilet facilities
• Minimising customer self-service of food, cutlery and condiments to reduce risk of transmission. For example, providing cutlery and condiments only when food is served
• Providing only disposable condiments where possible and cleaning non-disposable condiment containers after each use
• Adjusting processes to prevent customers from congregating at points of service
• All surfaces are regularly cleaned and sanitised
• Contactless/digital payments only
In the Kitchen we are –
• Following government guidance on managing food preparation and food service areas
• Minimising contact between front of house workers and customers at points of service
• Minimising contact between kitchen workers and front of house workers
• Allowing kitchen access to as few people as possible
• Indoor gatherings should only be occurring in groups of up to two households of up to 6 people
• Outdoor gatherings should only be occurring in groups of up to two households (or support bubbles), or a group of at most six people from any number of households
We ask that you please be respectful, understanding and accommodating to our staff. We will not tolerate any abusive behaviour towards them, and you will be asked to vacate the premises if this situation arises.