call01932 584 316
- Meetings & Conferences
- Parties & Functions
- News & Events
Following the Government announcement we will be closed from 05/11/2020 – 02/12/2020. On customers return we will have implemented new health and safety practices as well as social distancing measures in both the front and back of house. Our priority as always is the safety of our team and you our friends This therefore means we will temporarily be running a reduced menu, which we hope to increase very soon.
We appreciate your understanding and a massive thank you for your support.
Please note: Customers will be required to give their details to staff to make contact tracing easier (one contact per household),
No Booking Required from 02/12/2020:
First come first served basis, for more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01932 584316.
Our Opening Hours
The Inn on the Lake is has now re-opened, see our temporary opening hours below:
o Takeaway Café: Closed
o The Bar& Bistro:
– Sunday – Wednesday Closed
– Thursday – Saturday Closed
o The Island Bar: Closed for Winter period
We will be operating a reduced menu and reduced draught beers initially.
• Breakfast Open 9:00am – 11:30am
• Main menu from 11:45am – 21:00pm
Covid-19 Safety Measures and Guidelines
We have implemented updated health and safety practices as well as social distancing measures in both the front and back of house. Please read the changes we have implemented below, if you have any further concerns or questions contact us on email@example.com, or 01932 584316.
• Customers in the bistro must wear a face covering at all times, except when seated at a table to eat or drink.
• Each party/table will need to check in via the NHS track and trace QR code. If this is not possible customers will then need to provide a contact name and number to a member of staff.
• Full table service is in operation throughout the bistro and bar.
• Please observe our safe distance guideline of 1m+ throughout the clubhouse and external seating areas.
• Indoor gatherings should only be occurring in groups of ONE household of up to 6 people.
• A change in weather: We cannot accommodate you changing tables or moving from outside to inside in the event of sudden poor weather
• Toilets – Located on the ground floor. We are operating an all-day cleaning program and ask you to be patient if cleaning is in progress.
• Toilets – We ask you to please use the foot pump sanitizer stations before entering the toilets.
• A one-way system has been implemented for the safest travel around the restaurant (1 entrances and 1 exits)
• The facilities will be well ventilated, for example by fixing doors and windows open where appropriate
• We have enhanced cleaning for busy areas
• We encourage customers to use hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities as they enter the venue and toilet facilities
• We are minimising customer self-service of food, cutlery and condiments to reduce risk of transmission. For example, providing cutlery and condiments only when food is served
• We are providing only disposable condiments where possible and cleaning non-disposable condiment containers after each use
• Adjusting processes to prevent customers from congregating at points of service
• All surfaces are regularly cleaned and sanitised
• Contactless/digital payments only
In the Kitchen we are –
• Following government guidance on managing food preparation and food service areas
• Minimising contact between front of house workers and customers at points of service
• Minimising contact between kitchen workers and front of house workers
• Allowing kitchen access to as few people as possible
• Indoor gatherings should only be occurring in groups of up to two households of up to 6 people
• Outdoor gatherings should only be occurring in groups of up to two households (or support bubbles), or a group of at most six people from any number of households
We ask that you please be respectful, understanding and accommodating to our staff. We will not tolerate any abusive behaviour towards them, and you will be asked to vacate the premises if this situation arises.